How can I make an Abu Dhabi Police traffic fine inquiry? The ability to pay traffic fines in Abu Dhabi is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using UAE official apps or websites.
Today, you will learn how and where to search for an Abu Dhabi traffic fine inquiry online.
Table of Contents
Abu Dhabi Police traffic fine inquiry
Abu Dhabi Police’s Official Website:
The Abu Dhabi Police Department has developed a thorough system that allows citizens and residents to check to see if they have any outstanding fines.
The Abu Dhabi Police official website has an e-service called Traffic Fines Inquiry that allows you to view your fines.
Simply visit the website and follow these steps to check your traffic penalties in Abu Dhabi:
- To handle traffic fines online and access other e-services, you must first register with the Abu Dhabi Police Department.
- Select the “Public Services’ tab.
- Choose ‘Traffic Fines Inquiry.’
- Enter your traffic citation number, Emirates ID card number, vehicle plate number, or license number.
- You can simply login and pay your fines if you are a registered member. Non-registered drivers can establish and maintain their traffic profile by registering on the Abu Dhabi Police website.
Abu Dhabi Police’s Smart Phone Application:
The official Abu Dhabi Police smartphone app also includes an option to pay traffic penalties online.
All you have to do is:
- Install the app.
- Register and create an account using your Emirates ID.
- Enter the car information into the application.
- After that, the app will populate the information about your fines, which you may then read and pay.
Abu Dhabi traffic fine inquiry online
UAE Ministry of the Interior official Website
You can pay fines using the Ministry of Interior’s website and mobile apps, which are available on Apple and Android smartphones.
The steps are as follows:
Navigate to the ‘MOI website’ and select ‘E-Services.’
- To access your necessary services, select ‘Traffic & Licensing’ and ‘log in.’
- The terms “License number,” “Traffic number,” and “Plate number” can be found under “Traffic fines.”
- Choose one, and the locations and fine amount, as well as the required fee, will be displayed.
- After selecting a location, click “Pay Now.”
- Choose a payment method for your Abu Dhabi traffic fine.
- Pay the penalty.
Furthermore, you can pay traffic fines online in Abu Dhabi using the MOI UAE mobile app. Simply download the app and sign in or create an account.
Drivers in Abu Dhabi can pay their traffic fines online via the TAMM website in a few simple steps:
- Visit the TAMM website.
- On the homepage, select ‘Vehicles and Transportation.’
- On the left, select ‘Traffic Violations and Fines.’
- Select ‘Fine Payment.’
- Once brought to a website offering all applicable services, select ‘Traffic Fines Payment’ and proceed as prompted.
- You will need an Emirates ID and a vehicle registration to make online traffic fine payments in Abu Dhabi via TAMM.
Emirates Vehicle Gate website.
You can also examine your Abu Dhabi traffic fines by logging into the Emirates Vehicle Gate website.
- Register and create an account on the Emirates Vehicle Gate website.
- To find traffic fines in Abu Dhabi, utilize the ticket code number, license number, or plate number.
- Check that every item in the drop-down list is correct; otherwise, the server may display incorrect information.
Likewise, Abu Dhabi traffic fines can be paid online using the Emirates Vehicle Gate Smartphone App.
You can make an Abu Dhabi Police traffic fine inquiry easily by visiting their official website or registering for their application. You can find other searches for an Abu Dhabi traffic fine inquiry online.
- Abu Dhabi traffic fines discount
- How to check Abu Dhabi fines ( traffic and Emirates ID )
- Abu Dhabi Muroor traffic department timings