Ajman sewerage private company limited is based in Ajman, United Arab Emirates. They collect and treat waste water. They deliver the treated water to the city of Ajman after treatment. How to make Ajman sewerage online payment? Customers of Ajman Sewerage Company have the option of Ajman sewerage bill check and paying their bills online.
Ajman sewerage bill check and online payment:
You can make your transaction through 3 methods.
You can make your payments from kiosks located in important commercial centers throughout the UAE, as well as through collaborations with UAE Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange, Ajman Bank, and Dubai Islamic Bank.
Via Quick Pay Method
How to use quick pay to pay your Ajman Sewerage bill online?
To pay your Ajman Sewerage bill online,
- go to the Ajman Sewerage Quick Pay page by clicking on the link.
- To pay your Ajman Sewerage bill online via quick pay, you must first enter your Ajman Sewerage account number.
- Click Go to Quick Pay after providing your account number.
You may see your outstanding bill amount on the following screen, and you can also adjust it.
- Click Pay Now after you’ve confirmed the amount you wish to pay Ajman sewerage.
On the next page, input your card information, such as card number, expiration date, and security code, to pay your Ajman Sewerage account online. Ajman Sewerage accepts credit and debit cards from Visa and MasterCard.
- Once you’ve filled in all of the required information, click Make Payment to complete the transaction.
- You will be taken to a website where you can pay with a credit or debit card. From there, you can complete the payment.
- A success message will appear on the screen if the payment was made.
A payment confirmation will be sent to your cellphone number and e-mail address if you registered your e-mail and mobile number with Ajman Sewerage when you first started the service.
Via Ajman Sewerage Application
Now, you can make your bill transaction from your phone with Ajman Sewerage App provided for IOS and Android users to download. You can pay your bills using the Ajman Sewerage Mobile App on your smart phone or tablet. You may pay your bills online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere using the mobile app.
All you need to do is:
- Click Go to Quick Pay
- Click on the bill you want to finish
- Fill the required information and add your credit card
- Click on make payment and confirm the process
- You will get a confirmation message after you end the process.
Creating an Account in Ajman Sewerage and Logging in the Application
The procedure for creating a new account
Visit the Ajman Sewerage website or get the Ajman Sewerage app on your phone. Fill out the registration form and upload the following documents:
- The authentication certificates.
- Copy of an Emirates ID or a copy of a trade license.
Creating an account on the mobile app
To sign up and fill out the needed information, you must first download the Ajman Sewerage Mobile App. To finish the registration procedure, an email with an activation link will be sent to your registered email address.
Close my account
Is it possible for me to do it online?
If you are a registered tenant, you must terminate your account online via mobile application or web site. No documentation is required.
You should know that making an online payment is completely free. And you can apply the same steps for Ajman sewerage bill check.
For here, you will be able to find all the information to make Ajman sewerage online payment and the methods you can apply from your comfort home.
- how to pay dubai police fines in installments
- How to check police case in UAE online
- How to check car accident history in UAE