Whether you’re wondering about how to check traffic fines in Abu Dhabi or how to check Emirates ID fine in Abu Dhabi. You are at the right place. Here, you will find detailed information on how to check Abu Dhabi fines.
How to check traffic fines in Abu Dhabi
There are three ways to see if you’ve racked up any traffic penalties during your time in Abu Dhabi.
Website of the Abu Dhabi Police Force
You can visit The official website of the Abu Dhabi Police Department to look for Abu Dhabi fines online. There is a specialized e-service called Traffic Fines Inquiry that you can use to check your fines.
You can check by following the steps below:
- Pay a visit to the Abu Dhabi Police Platform.
- By using the traffic symbol, plate data, or license information, you can find the vehicle that the fine is associated with.
- Choose the option that applies to you the most, and then fill in the required information and captcha code.
- Simply hit search after entering the appropriate information, and a list of fines incurred on the registered vehicle will show.
- You can pay the fine from the same website where you ran the Abu Dhabi traffic fine check
The Abu Dhabi Police smartphone app used to check fines.
From your smartphone, you can check traffic fines in a few simple steps:
- To begin, you must first download the app.
- Second, you must create an account by providing information such as your Emirates ID number and mobile phone number.
- Then, fill out the application with information about the vehicles.
- After that, the app will populate your penalty information, which you can quickly view and pay.
Sahl (smart teller) kiosks
Around Abu Dhabi, there are Sahl (smart teller) kiosks where you may check your penalties.
You can use Sahl Kiosks if you are unable to use e-services to check your traffic fines in Abu Dhabi for any reason.
Sahl Kiosks, which motorists visit in Abu Dhabi to verify their car penalties, are self-service smart teller kiosks. The Abu Dhabi Police App can be used to locate these Sahl booths.
How to check Emirates ID fine in Abu Dhabi.
Visit the Abu Dhabi police website or download the app to find out how much your fine is.By visiting the Abu Dhabi Police Platform, you will have four different options for checking your fines:
Inquiry by Traffic No.
Inquiry by Emirates ID (Individuals Fines)
Inquiry by Vehicle Plate
Inquiry by Driving License
Inquiry by Emirates ID
- Enter your Emirates ID number in the “Inquiry by Emirates ID (Individuals Fines)” field.
- For verification, you will be prompted to write your Emirates ID number, which contains a 15-digit number.
- Fill the captcha code
- Press the “Submit” button after that.
All the details will be shown in front of you if you get any Emirates ID fines.
Fines for Emirates IDs come in a variety of forms.
- Infringement with the Coronavirus
A fine of up to AED 20,000 can be imposed for violations.
- The Costs of Jaywalking
Anyone found crossing roads outside of pedestrian lanes would be fined AED 400.
Crossing the road against traffic lights will result in a fine of up to AED 400.
Near pedestrian crossings, drivers who exceed the speed limit incur a punishment of AED 500.
- Penalty for late renewal of Emirates ID
You could face fines of up to Dh1,000 if you do not renew your Emirates ID in a timely manner.
With all these easy steps and e-services provided by the Abu Dhabi police department for how to check Abu Dhabi fines, you can find all the answers for how to check traffic fines in Abu Dhabi or how to check Emirates ID fine in Abu Dhabi.
- How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- Overstay fine in UAE for cancelled visa
- UAE residence visa renewal fees