How to check your Du sim number easily? Here is some good news, you do not need to go to the Du company to verify your Du sim number.
You can check if your du number is registered or not, identify the owner of your sim card, and check your account balance when there is no balance in your account using the methods listed below.
How to check your Du sim number.
There are 4 ways to obtain your Du sim number without having to visit a Du company.
Use *116# Code:
The most common and simple way to locate your Du sim number is by code.
- Open the dial-up modem and
- Enter the code *116# and press the call button.
- On your screen, you will see “USSD code running.”
- Following that, you will see a pop-up message that says “Your Mobile number is 971XXXXXXX.
- Take a screenshot and make a note of it.
As a text message, text “Getmymsisdn” to 9296. Your phone will display your Du SIM number. It is only usable with an active SIM card.
Use the Du Official App:
The app allows you to check the number. DU has released the DU app, which allows you to manage packages, view calls, SMS, and internet history, and many other features. If you have already installed and logged into your account, you can check your SIM number. Otherwise, you must enter your phone number to create an account.
Give a Missed call
If you have a balance on your account, you can obtain your account number by contacting a close friend or coworker.
If you don’t have a balance:
- dial *108# and then press 2.
- AED 5 will be credited to your account and deducted from your next recharge, which will cost AED 1 (+ 5% VAT).
Check the DU Sim Owner Number
Here’s how to find out who owns your du sim number:
The emobiletracker.com website allows you to locate the owner or operator of a mobile phone number in the United Arab Emirates.
- Visit e-mobile tracker: https://www.emobiletracker.com/
- Enter the mobile number to be checked.
- Include the security code.
- Track Now should be selected.
- Call 155
- Choose your preferred language and hang up.
- After dialing the number, the owner’s name and other information will appear on the screen.
Conditions of Use
- You will receive your Du sim number for free on your mobile screen.
- You can only test the active sim; the inactive sim may not work.
- Du reserves the right to change the codes at any time. Please check the Du website if the code above contains an error.
- For more information, contact the Du help line.
- You can check the Du Sim Owner, Du Number registered address, and Du Number and Du Sim location by calling the help line or visiting one of their shops in the UAE.
About Du Telecommunication Company
Du’s goal is to bring people and businesses together by providing mobile and fixed services, broadband connectivity, and IPTV services to people, homes, and businesses throughout the UAE.
They are constructing a telecommunications company by taking connectivity to the next level in order to meet the needs of the future and the people, because their customers will always be our primary focus. As a result, they offer carrier services, a data hub, internet exchange services, and satellite service to broadcasters.
To wrap up, if you are wondering how to check your Du sim number easily? You have several options to try; if one doesn’t work, try another.