How to check visit visa fine in UAE? It is critical to remember the date on which your visa expires, whether you are in the UAE on a short-term tourist visa or a long-term residency visa, or a visit visa. If you do not renew your visa before the ending of the grace period, you will be subject to fines.So, our topic is about how to check visa fine in UAE.
Steps for How to check visit visa fine in UAE
Now, if you want to check your visa fine whether it is visit visa or a residence visa, you have to follow the procedure:
- you must go to smartservices.ica.gov.ae and look for the Public Services option.
- After selecting the public service button at the top of the smart services page, you’ll notice the Fines – Pay Fines option.
- Press the start button to get started.
- When you click the start button, you’ll be directed to a three-step page that you must complete.
- On this page, you should write down the visa file number from your resident visa.
- Make a note of the department number (101, 201, 301), the year your visa was pasted, the serial number (1,2,3), and a seven-digit sequence number after recording the visa file number.
- Fill in your birthdate, captcha code, and then click the search button.
- You’ll be able to see the overstay fine amount under your UAE visa, as well as the number of days you overstayed, after you’ve double-checked your details.
How do you calculate the fine for your visa in the UAE?
There is a 10-day grace period for tourists and visitors with visit visas. You can leave the nation without paying any fines until the tenth day. If a tourist or visitor remains longer than the grace period, fines will begin to accrue, which will steadily escalate as the length of the stay increases:
- AED 200 for the first day of overstay
- AED100 each consecutive day
- AED 100, as service fees.
Overstay fine calculator for UAE tourist or visitor:
- Dh200 (for first day) + (Dh100 x consequent days of overstay) + Dh100 = Total fine for overstaying
Calculating the Fine for a Resident Visa:
After their visa expires, UAE residents have a 30-day grace period during which they can modify their status, apply for a second residence visa, or leave the country. There are no fines during the grace period.
You will be fined if you stay longer than that:
- You will be penalized AED 125 for the first day’s delay.
- You will be fined AED 25 for a period of six months (after the first day).
- You will pay AED 50 each day for 6 to 12 months.
- You will be fined AED 100 per day after a year of overstaying.
- You will also be charged AED 100 in service fees.
Fine calculator for UAE residence:
- AED 125 for the first day + AED 25 * number of days up to six months + AED 50 * number of days from six months to a year + AED 100 * consequent days = Total Fine for overstaying on residence visa
Steps to Pay Visit Visa Fine in UAE
The following are the steps you must take:
- Go to www.ica.gov.ae and fill out the form. The virtual assistant will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Introduce yourself by responding to the question of what you’d like to be called during the conversation.
- You will be greeted by a virtual assistant who will give you with a list of services. Choose ‘Apply for services’ from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the ‘Pay fine’ service or type the service number in the box provided.
- Your Unified number will be requested by the virtual assistant. Fill in the blanks.
- Enter your date of birth in the format MM/DD/YY
If you have visa-related fines, your records will reflect a violation. After that, the assistant will send you a link to pay the appropriate money.
- To submit the application, click the service link and fill in the required information.
- When the system displays the total, click “pay” to complete the transaction.
- If the payment is successful, you will receive a transaction number and messages from ICA verifying the payment.
Today, you have learned all about how to check visa fine in UAE. the steps for how to check visit visa fine in UAE and the steps for making a payment, and how to calculate a visit visa fine in UAE.
- How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- Overstay fine in UAE for cancelled visa
- UAE residence visa renewal fees