How to get financial help in Dubai? Financial struggles are difficult to deal with, and many people are caught up in them. The UAE offers the proper regulations and legal procedures to ask for financial assistance.
Where to seek financial help in the UAE for expats? Through numerous established forums, the UAE assists immigrants, particularly expats, who are seeking financial support.
Today, we’ll discuss three of the best places in Dubai where you can get financial assistance.
Where to seek financial help in the UAE for expats or citizens
Ministry of Community Development
Providing community help with the goal of achieving social welfare policies and raising the categories of citizens who are unable to earn an adequate income for themselves and their families to live a decent life.
- Location: Baghdad St, Al Qusais First, Dubai, Dubai.
- Phone number: 800623
- Mocd’s email address is: [email protected].
- The website address is: www.mod.gov.ae.
This link will take you to the website where you can apply for financial social assistance:
Dar Al Ber
Dar al Ber is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to underprivileged expats in the United Arab Emirates. Expats can find out when they can file a request by going to www.daralber.ae/helprequest.
- The phone numbers are +971 4 352 3333 and 052 6155550.
- Dar Al Ber society email address: [email protected]
- Location: Manara – Dubai – Sheikh Zayed Street
- Dar Al Ber society Website Address:
- Help Request: daralber.ae/helprequest.
- Donation Hotline: 800 79
Another famous banking institution in the UAE is Beit Al Khair. Through a package of projects and schemes that it delivers, evaluates, and enhances to serve the poor, the destitute, widows, divorcees, low-income, patients, families of prison inmates, disaster victims, defaulters, insolvents, debtors, people with special needs, and orphans, the society aims to lend a helping hand to needy families and deserving segments.
- Location: Al Nahda Street, Al Nahda 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Beit Al-Khair phone number: 042675555
- Toll-free: 80022554
- Beit Al-Khair’s e-mail address is: [email protected].
- Beit Al-Khair Website Address is:
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- on Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
You can apply for Zakat online if you match the conditions established by the UAE’s Zakat Fund. If your request was denied or the amount allotted was insufficient, you might file a petition to re-examine your case.
Phone Number: 8008222.
E-mail address is: [email protected]
Website Address is: www.zakatfund.gov.ae
Online financial request:
How to get financial help in Dubai?
Papers Required for a Request for Financial Assistance:
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Passport and visa documentation
- Copies of Emirates ID
- Contract of tenancy
- Salary certificates that have been updated / non-employment certificates
For general inquiries
- Residents should be paid 6000 dirhams or less.
- That the applicant’s family members live with him or her
- They have a valid work permit.
- It had been a whole year since the previous aid.
- Rent, tuition fees, university fees, power bills, and last departure tickets should be the aim of the request for aid.
Up to here, we’ve answered all the questions in your mind: How to get financial help in Dubai? or Where to seek financial help in the UAE for expats?. The UAE is well-known for assisting those in need, and it will continue to do so.
- Mazaya card offers Emirates Islamic
- DU mobile installment plan requirements for iPhone
- How to Get Esaad card and offers
- Etisalat monthly data package 50 AED and 55 AED