How to transfer balance from Etisalat to Etisalat? you can use the Etisalat Balance Transfer service to transfer balance from your Etisalat account to your friends or family members’ Etisalat accounts. There are two options for transferring balance from an Etisalat disposable or postpaid SIM to another Etisalat.
Etisalat to Etisalat Balance Transfer Through Etisalat Mobile App
My Etisalat UAE mobile app from Etisalat service allows you to transmit data to anyone with an Etisalat number, whether prepaid or postpaid, in a quick and easy manner. You can download the app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on your phone device.
To make the transfer, all you need to do is going to Etisalat Mobile app > Share Credit and Data > Pay & Recharge for friends.
Transfer Balance from Etisalat Through Phone’s Dial
You can transfer Etisalat balances even if you don’t have the app by dialing the numbers on your phone’s keypad. Through Pin code or without it, you can make transfer by applying the following steps accurately.
Transfer with or without Pin code as follow:
You will be given a pin code to make the transfer if you text CPIN to 1010.
After getting the pin you should follow this process precisely:
- Start by dialing *100*Mobile Number Receiver*amount# on your phone’s keypad.
- If you sent a text, enter the pin code you got earlier; otherwise, you can continue without a pin code.
- You will be prompted to confirm your transfer after you have transferred the credit to another Etisalat user. You must respond to Etisalat’s mail with your acknowledgment. To confirm the transfer transaction, hit number 1, and to cancel the transfer transaction, press number 2. If you choose number one, your transfer will be completed.
- A message will be sent to the receiver verifying the transaction.
You should be aware that Etisalat offers a variety of other transfer services. You can, for example, transfer your data balance to another Etisalat customer or make an international Etisalat credit transfer.
Transfer Etisalat Data Balance.
You have two options for transferring data. Either through the My Etisalat UAE app or by dialing #100*ReceiverNumber*DataInMB#
For example, dial #100*055XXXXXX*100#, the receiver number will get 100 MB into his/her account.
However, according to My Etisalat UAE, this process has some limitations:
- A minimum of 100 MB of data can be exchanged.
- Prepaid clients can transfer an unlimited amount of data, however postpaid customers can only send 5GB each transaction.
- A maximum of 5 transfers per month are permitted.
- Etisalat charges AED 3 per 100MB for data transfer.
International Etisalat to Etisalat Balance Transfer
As an Etisalat client, you’ll be able to send airtime to friends and family in other countries, as well as recharge your Prepaid number at home.
You can transfer international credit via the My Etisalat UAE app or by texting the international number to 1700.
Before confirming, you will receive the message in the destination country’s denominations and check the associated charges in AED. There will be no additional fees, and the credit will be given to the recipient right away. A SMS message will also be issued to confirm the transaction.
You should be aware that you must have a sufficient amount on your Wasel account or a legitimate Postpaid account in order to conduct a transaction.
Etisalat to Etisalat transfer balance could not be any easier from now on. All it needs is that the transferor and the transferee to be Etisalat clients. You can enjoy transferring your credit/data balance nationally and internationally with Etisalat. So, if your friends or family are wondering how to transfer balance from Etisalat to Etisalat? Share this post with them.
It may interest you:monthly installment mobile phone in uae without credit card