- 1 How to Get a teacher license UAE?
- 2 Teacher License UAE Sample Questions
- 3 Teacher License UAE Required Fees
The first phase of the UAE Teachers’ Licensing System was launched in the UAE (TLS). By the end of 2020, education professionals in the UAE are now required to hold a TLS teaching license. To work lawfully in the UAE, all administrators, vice-principals, managers, and teachers in both public and private schools will need to have a teacher license UAE.
The license is gained after passing two tests, one in pedagogy and the other in the applicant teacher’s area of specialization. So, today we will give you precious information on how to get a teacher license UAE and where to find teacher license UAE sample questions
How to Get a teacher license UAE?
Steps to get Your Teaching License in UAE
Simply follow the steps below to apply for a teacher license in the United Arab Emirates.
- Visit TLS’s official webpage
- Fill up your basic information, qualifications, references, additional contact information, and the result of your English Language test.
- Include Emirates identification, certifications, passports, police codes of conduct, resumes, transcripts, residency visas, and references.
- ‘Submit Information’ will appear.
- Following the submission of your qualifications, the Ministry of Education (MOE) will send you an email with information regarding the day and time of your specialty test.
Document Required for Applying for Your Teaching License in UAE
In order to practise a teaching profession in the UAE, you must have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree or a 4-year university degree or higher in the required field. This rule applies for public/government schools as well as private schools in the UAE. Other conditions include:
- a criminal clearance record
- a medical fitness report from the UAE
- original of educational certificates
- attested certificates in case the educator has graduated from a university outside the UAE; the certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the country’s embassy in the UAE.
Teacher License UAE Sample Questions
In order to get the teacher license, you will need to go through two tests.
Test 1: The Pedagogy Exam
One of the criteria for a teacher’s license is the Pedagogy Test.
The test is computerized and consists of 80 multiple-choice questions that must be completed in no more than two hours. The test questions are designed to assess teacher pedagogy knowledge and practice in the UAE, and test takers are supposed to select the best appropriate answer from the four options provided.
Test 2: The applicant teacher’s area of expertise
The other test concerns the candidate teacher’s specialization, such as mathematics, physics, biology, and so on.
|Pedagogy Study Guide 2|
|Computer Science & Design and Technology_Study Guide_2021e|
|Social Studies_Study Guide_2021|
|Pedagogy Study Guide 1|
|Chemistry Study Guide 2020|
|Math (9-12) Study Guide 2020|
|Physics Study Guide 2020|
|Math (3-8) Study Guide 2020|
|Early Childhood Specialization Test – Study Guide|
|Educational Leadership Handbook|
|Early Childhood Pedagogy Test – Study Guide|
|Study Guide- Islamic Studies 2022|
|Study Guide- Physical Education 2022|
You can find the teacher license UAE sample questions and download them by following this link (https://tls.moe.gov.ae/#!/downloads-v2 ). You will find several tests in different specializations.
If you fail to satisfy the exam criteria, the system will provide training courses that are tailored to the level demonstrated in the exam in order to attain the desired result.
During a 24-month period, teachers will have the opportunity to repeat any failed assessments.
Teacher License UAE Required Fees
The Ministry of Education has prepared a table of fees for educational professions licenses based on a regulation issued by the Council of Ministers for the year 2019.
Service Charges in UAE Dirhams
- You will be charged AED 250 for the Test Package.
- AED100 covers one test, one assessment, or one test retake.
- The professional license should be issued for AED 50.
- The e-portfolio/license renewal costs AED100.
- AED 100 is required for international license equivalency.
Here you can find valuable information on how to obtain teacher license UAE as well as teacher license UAE sample questions. Do not hesitate to share this article with your friends who need to know this information.
- Karakeeb Outlet Dubai
- Karakeeb Outlet Abu Dhabi And Sharjah
- How to Get Esaad card and offers
- Sahara Mall Timings
- 1 to 10 dirham shop online