Are you planning a trip to the UAE around this time of year? It may be a lot of fun, and the weather is pleasant. However, you have a question. How long do you intend to stay and how much does a 3 months visit visa UAE cost? In this article, we will talk about UAE visit visa fees for 3 months and documents required to apply for it.
Table of Contents
UAE visit visa fees for 3 months
If you are a resident in the UAE, you can sponsor family members or relatives for a visit visa to the UAE.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Every month, at least AED 4000 to AED 5000 must be paid.
- To sponsor another family, a minimum monthly pay of AED 6000 to AED 7000 may be necessary.
- Sponsoring friends requires a minimum salary of AED 10,000.
- A deposit may be required, but it will be refunded.
- A charge of up to AED 2000 may be requested if you want to sponsor a spouse or first-degree relative (depending on the organization offering the visa).
- The visa is valid for three months and can be renewed for another 30 days.”Renewal fees may apply”.
visit visa UAE cost
Visit for a Limited Time (30 Days)
- You will be charged AED 370 for Single Entry
- You need to pay AED 650 for Multiple Entry.
“Extra fees for typing charge/deposit apply.”
Visit for a Long Time (90 Days)
- You must pay AED 700 for a single entry.
- AED 1750 is required for Multiple Entry.
UAE visit visa requirement for 3 months
Required Documents for a 90-Day Visa
- A valid passport, as well as a copy of the first and last pages of the passport, are required.
- The passport should be valid for at least three months.
- Photograph of a colored passport on a white background.
- Return air ticket that has been confirmed (After visa approval).
- If there is no guarantor, hotel booking documents are required (After visa approval).
- If there is a guarantor, a copy of his or her passport and evidence of residency are necessary.
- It is important to verify that none of the required or supporting documents are illegible, as this could result in the visa being revoked.
- Applications can be completed online and should be submitted at least two months before the flight.
Conditions and rules for Applying to Visit Visa to UAE
- Fees for visas must be paid at the time of application.
- There are additional visa processing fees.
- The passenger must fly Emirates or codeshare flights to and from Dubai.
- Fees for visas are nonrefundable.
- If the visa has been issued and used, the ticket is nonrefundable.
- The processing time for a visa is about 3 to 4 business days.
- Immigration permission is required for entry into the UAE.
- Except for the 96-hour and 48-hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue, all visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue.
What is the best way to pay the visa processing fee?
You can pay your visa processing cost in a number of different ways.
You can pay using a debit card, a credit card, a bank transfer, a money transfer, PayPal, a cash deposit, or an electronic wallet.
Who is eligible to apply for a 3 month visit visa in Dubai?
For any of the following reasons, you can apply for a Dubai visit visa:
- Family Visit
- Internship or Training
- Other Personal or Work-Related Purposes
Is there a minimum age to apply for a 90-day tourist visa in Dubai?
Males under the age of 22 and females under the age of 25 should apply for this visa alongside their parents or husband, whichever is appropriate. Otherwise, such visa applications may be turned down.
How much is the UAE visit visa fees for 3 months? find all the information you need to arrange a trip to the UAE. You will pay roughly AED 825 for 3 months visit visa UAE cost.
- How to check visa fine in UAE
- How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- Overstay fine in UAE for cancelled visa
- UAE residence visa renewal fees