Are you considering taking care of a pet in Dubai? Then you should visit the warsan pet market in Dubai. It is an idea created to meet Dubai’s needs by creating a thriving market for buying and selling pets, which has a direct positive impact on the whole job market.
You will learn everything there is to know about the warsan bird and pet market today.
How Can You Get to the Warsan Pet Market?
Stations for Market
The following stations are the nearest to the Warsan Birds & Pets Market:
- Al Warsan 3, Civil Defense Training Center-01 is 2525 meters away and takes 33 minutes to walk there.
- Manama Road 8-01 is 4523 meters away and takes 58 minutes to walk to.
Travel to the Birds & Pets Market via bus.
- From Costa Coffee to Birds & Pets Market, the trip takes about 92 minutes.
Wait for Bus 24, or E16, to take
- From the International Village to the Market for Birds and Pets, the trip takes 121 min.
Wait for Bus 24, Bus 53, or Bus 64A to arrive.
- From Cedre Shopping Center to Birds and Pets Market, it’s a 93-minute trip.
366, 44, or E16 are the bus numbers to take.
- IKEA to the Birds and Pets Market is a 92-minute trip.
Take bus numbers 24, 53, or 64A.
- Uptown Mirdif to the Birds and Pets Market is a 103-minute trip.
E16 is the bus number.
- From the Festival Center to the Birds & Pets Market, 68 min.
E16 is the bus number.
- Birds & Pets Market, Starbucks 103 min
E16 or F10 are the bus numbers to take.
Many different structures make up the Warsan Bird and Pet Market.
- (4) Each complex has twenty trading stores that specialize in selling birds and pets, as well as shops that sell fish for aesthetic reasons, animal food, and souvenirs.
- The Pets Hotel includes roughly 50 hotel rooms for dogs and 30 hotel rooms for cats, as well as specific locations for training and dealing with pets.
- a permanent doctor’s room; fitness and beauty rooms; administrative rooms; and ancillary services such as animal cleaning, animal clothing washing, and animal feeding rooms.
Is the pet on the market up to local and international health and care standards?
All of the birds and animals on the market are healthy and well-cared for, as well as having the necessary certification from the UAE Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MOCCAE). The market also complies with the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.
Most animals that are traditionally thought to be suitable for keeping as pets can be found on the market. Birds, fish, dogs, cats, bunnies, and reptiles are sold in dozens of shops. There are no endangered species or exotic animals for sale, though.
Other services available at the Warsan Pet and Bird Market in Dubai.
- Employees of the bird market are housed.
- pharmacy for animals.
- A location for auctions and bird shows.
- center for vaccinations.
- clinics for animal inspection and surgery.
Developing a market dedicated to birds and pets encourages people to respond, particularly by providing a variety of services for clients, such as parking, animal inspection, fortification, and cage sales, all in one location.
The Warsan Bird and Pet Market in Dubai offers a variety of entertaining activities for you and your pets. You may get there by car, bus, or train station. In this article, you will find all the information about the Warsan Pet Market.