Do you dream of getting a fully funded scholarship to the American University of Sharjah? If yes, then this article is for you. The American University of Sharjah is one of the greatest universities in the world, ranked #348 internationally, and it offers a quality education that enables it to have a lofty reputation worldwide. In this article, we will provide a full guide to the American University of Sharjah scholarship to help you to apply for it and understand more about its benefits.
American University of Sharjah Scholarship Benefits
The fully funded scholarship from The American University of Sharjah offers coverage of about 75% up to %100 of tuition fees for students who are eligible for the scholarship. Not only this, but the scholarship also includes the coverage of students’ laboratory and housing fees, air traveling tickets cost, and medical expenses. All these benefits are offered to students that are eligible for the scholarship, those who meet the criteria the university sets for eligible students. The section below explains everything you might need to know about the acceptance criteria for the American University of Sharjah fully funded scholarship.
you can learn more about American University of Sharjah Scholarship by visiting the link below
Who is eligible for the fully funded scholarship offered by The American University of Sharjah? For students to be eligible for the scholarship, they must meet the following criteria set by the university:
- 1. Students must be able to submit an essay on extracurricular activities or talents and their anticipated contribution to the American University of Sharjah.
- Students must be able to show their literary or scientific contribution to the community.
- Students must have revy any school awards or honors.
- Students must have a minimum of 95% as a GPA in the last three years of high school.
- Students must have limited financial resources that hinder them from joining the university without the aid of the scholarship.
Documents Required For The Scholarship
Documents Required For The Application
In order to get the scholarship, students must be able to submit the required documents before the end of the specified deadline. To apply for The University of Sharjah scholarship, the following documents are required:
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree in any field, proof of acquiring a high school diploma, equivalent to 12 years of education, needs to be presented.
- A passport is required for international students
- A resume is required in the application
- A motivational letter is required in the application
- A proof of English language proficiency is required in the application
- An IELTS certificate is required in case the student’s previous study was not in English
How To Apply for American University of Sharjah Scholarship
Students can apply for The American University of Sharjah scholarship by visiting their website. The whole application process is done online and it is usually done in July. You can check their updates on the website regularly. Students will be asked to submit the required documents and the scholarship application form during the application process and wait for the result. The application for the scholarship must be done before the deadline.
We have provided a full guide to everything you might need to know about The American University of Sharjah scholarship. For more information about the scholarship, we recommend contacting the university via email: [email protected]. you can also call them at +97165152060/2072.