Congratulations on receiving your DIB atm card. The time has come to turn it on.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re wondering how to activate DIB atm card. Not only the answer for how to activate a DIB atm card by SMS, but you will be able to discover all of the options available for activating your DIB atm card.
How to activate DIB atm card
follow these steps to activate DIB atm card through ATMs/CDMs
- Visit a DIB ATM or CDM nearby.
- Add your debit or credit card.
- Select the language of your choice.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Enter the OTP that was received. Next, choose a 4-digit debit or credit card PIN and confirm it.
How to activate DIB atm card through phone banking
By following these steps, you can activate your ATM card.
- Dial +97146092222 to reach Dubai Islamic Bank Phone Banking.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Press “*” to select the corresponding menu.
- Select “Card Activation and PIN Creation”. It is option number 3.
- Put in your debit or credit card’s 16-digit number and the card’s expiration date.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP that was received.
- Next, choose a 4-digit debit or credit card PIN and confirm it.
How to activate DIB atm card by SMS
Before activating your DIB ATM card, you need to activate SMS banking. To do so, you have to select one of the following methods to sign up for SMS Banking:
- Via the Express Banking Terminal, Mobile Banking, or Online Banking (go to Services > SMS Banking Registration).
- Through any ATM of the Dubai Islamic Bank (select SMS Banking under Others).
- By completing the Electronic Banking Service Registration Form at any DIB branch. Upon registration, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration and be required to choose and send a 4-digit SMS PIN to the number 4222. You will receive an SMS confirming activation, and this PIN can be used to make payments and inquiries.
How to activate DIB atm card by Online Banking
- Upon logging in to the official website, internet banking. Choose Services, then choose Cards.
- the Reset Card PIN option
- Pick a debit or credit card.
- To set it, enter a fresh 4-digit PIN of your choosing and validate it.
- Request an SMS with your registered mobile number to receive the OTP.
- To set a PIN, enter the received OTP and then click “Confirm.”
How to activate DIB atm card by DIB’s mobile app:
- Download the DIB Mobile app from your local Google Play or App Store.
- On the Mobile App’s main login page, select Register.
- To complete your registration, enter your active Card Number and PIN, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now to activate your DIB ATM card, log in the DIB mobile app.
- Choose a debit or credit card.
- Select Reset PIN.
- Type the preferred new Card PIN in
- Put the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- To your registered mobile number, DIB will send an OTP.
how to activate a DIB atm card? Easy! DIB is available anywhere. You can use your bank’s mobile app, an ATM, a phone call, a visit to the bank, the internet, or any of these to activate your DIB atm card.