How to pay Dubai police fines in installments? In Dubai, there is no longer any need to be concerned about paying a hefty traffic fine. You have the option of paying your fine in installments, which is a new traffic payment option. Dubai traffic fines may be paid in a no-interest, easy-to-pay plan. Using your credit cards, you can set up a 0% payment plan that lasts 3 to 6 months.
Table of Contents
How to pay Dubai police fines in installments
- To begin the procedure, Use the Dubai Police website or app to sign up for the service.
- Then, using a car number, a traffic file number, or a driver license number, inquire about traffic offenses.
- To continue, you’ll need a valid ID card, a bank account number and IBAN, and a vehicle number. There is no requirement for a service fee or documentation.
- After that, select the direct discount option.
- Fill in your personal details, such as your bank account number and ID number.
- Accept the direct discount service’s terms and conditions.
- The request is sent to the Central Bank for approval or disapproval, and then you will be notified in case of approval or disapproval with reasons. In the case of approval or disapproval with reasons.
- With the beginning of the procedure, 25 percent of the fine value is automatically deducted, and the remainder is installed and deducted monthly from the customer’s account.
- You can pay with E Dirham or your debit card visa or master.
In Dubai police traffic, who is qualified for a fine on installment?
The service is available to all consumers with bank accounts in the country.
- Individuals are included in this: Citizens of the United Arab Emirates, citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), residents, and visitors.
- Administration and Government (Local, Federal, Diplomatic).
- Organizations and businesses also can benefit from this service.
What are the banks that provide this service?
Here are the banks in the UAE who offer a 0% easy payment plan on their credit cards for Dubai Traffic Payments of fines are,
- Emirates NBD
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Commercial Bank International
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Finance House
Dubai police fine installment Service Terms and Conditions
- For individuals, the total fine amount should not be less than AED 5000.
- The total fine amount for companies or institutions should be at least AED 20,000.
- A minimum of 25% of the fine amount should be paid.
- Instalments can be paid over a period of up to 24 months.
- Individuals are charged AED 100 for instalment postponement.
- For companies/institutions, a fee of AED 200 is imposed for instalment postponement.
- After 30 days from the start date of the scheme, the first instalment can be paid.
- The time between instalments should not exceed three months.
- You can register for the instalment service on the Dubai Traffic Police website.
When Can You Apply for This Service?
The following are the working hours for:
The Criminal Investigations Department (CID) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Smart Police Stations SPS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stations of the police Available from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
You can get additional information by contacting: Call center 901
Mail should be sent to [email protected].
P.O. Box 1493 Dubai- United Arab Emirates Live chat in the app and on the website.
For here, you can know all about how to pay Dubai police fines in installments. In this article, we included a detailed information about the procedure to pay Dubai police fine installment; steps, and contact details.
It may interest you: