- 1 Nursing Vacancy in Sharjah Requirements:
- 2 Nurse vacancy in Sharjah, Where to Apply for?
Sharjah’s government has built advanced health facilities to meet the city’s rising needs. Nursing positions are always in demand at the Sharjah government hospital. If you are looking for nursing vacancies in Sharjah government hospital, you have come to the right place. We’ll go over all of the criteria required for this role as well as how to find nurses vacancy in Sharjah.
Nursing Vacancy in Sharjah Requirements:
- A BSc degree in nursing from an authorized school of nursing with at least three years of study is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in nursing, with at least 1 year in a senior nursing role (head nurse, senior charge nurse, charge nurse).
- NRP desired, BLS certificate required
Certificate or degree in postgraduate specialization or management.
Position requirements Other skills/abilities that would enhance your resume include:
- Capable of working with, leading, and influencing a diverse workforce in a multi-cultural context
- Ability to create and coordinate team-oriented goals
- L&D experience is required.
- Individuals, small groups, and huge groups can benefit from educational programs and activities.
- Participation in infection control and quality assurance programs
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, with spoken Arabic skills preferred.
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Adaptability to changes in the workplace and in the environment
- Skills in data management and analysis
- Experience with education and training
- Excellent bargaining and decision-making abilities
- a broad understanding of nursing theory and practice in a variety of clinical situations
Nurse vacancy in Sharjah, Where to Apply for?
Nursing Vacancies at University Hospital Sharjah
This is the best spot to submit a job application. Nursing vacancies are always available.
The hospital contains 325 beds, including 34 emergency rooms, a 22-bed intensive care unit, seven surgical rooms, and 20 neonatal intensive care units.
There are also 46 outpatient clinics at the University Hospital Sharjah. Sharjah University Hospital’s Breast Care Centre is the city’s first of its type. Breast cancer can be detected early and treated well at this facility.
- Working Hours: 24 hours
- Location: University City is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact: +971-6-505-8555
Dubai Vacancy Website:
By selecting Nursing vacancy in Sharjah on the Dubai vacancy website, you can look for University Hospital Sharjah Careers 2022.
This website will assist you in obtaining the necessary information as well as nursing job openings. Then you can apply by clicking on the provided link to access the application form directly.
CareerJet Job Search Engine.
You may also look for Nursing jobs in Sharjah on the Careerjet website.
By referencing job ads originating from job boards, recruiting agency websites, and major specialty recruitment sites, it maps the vast array of job offerings available on the internet into one comprehensive database. Users can query this database using a simple and quick interface, saving them the time and effort of visiting each site separately.
In this article, we went over the necessary skills and talents for obtaining a nurse vacancy in Sharjah. We mentioned as well where the best websites that you can search for Nurse vacancies in Sharjah in case you are looking for nursing vacancies in Sharjah government hospital