Is there a Turkey visa for UAE residents? We’ve all heard about Turkey’s weather and the beautiful, diverse, and significant number of sight-seeing cities that may be visited and enjoyed. If you are a resident in the UAE and you are planning to travel to turkey this summer, here is what you need to know about Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents.
Table of Contents
Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents
- Obtaining a passport valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- If applicable, copies of the preceding visa’s entrance and departure stamps.
- In Dubai, you’ll need an Emirates ID and a residence/work permit valid for at least six months.
- Latest photograph 5 x 6 pixels
- Medical insurance for travelers valid for the duration of the visa
- Certificate of Registration for the Family issued in the name of the applicant
- If you’re a minor, you’ll need a copy of your birth certificate (in English or Turkish)
- For individuals working in Dubai, a guarantee letter from the company, as well as the company’s trade license, are required.
- For the last three months, you must have an up-to-date bank statement. The Bank Statement must be no more than 10 days old at the time of application submission.
Document Required for a Visit Visa
You’ll need the following documentation from the person who invited you if you’re applying for a visit visa:
- Invitation Petition:
This document should include the purpose of the visit, the length of stay, and a promise that the invitee will return to his or her own country, as well as contact information.
- Copy of complete identity register, including family members’ names and addresses.
- Statements from the last three months’ bank accounts.
- Occupational document of the individual who is inviting you.
- You must also attach your marriage certificate if your spouse is inviting you to Turkey.
- Note: The visa centre may also ask for additional documents when you submit your application.
Depending on Your Nationality, UAE Residents may be able to obtain a Turkey visa online.
The Turkish e-Visa is available to citizens of a large number of countries. The online platform is open to the largest groups of UAE citizens who want to apply for a visit visa to Turkey from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any of the other Emirates.
you can apply for a Turkish e-Visa from the link below
The following nationalities are eligible, as they make up the main groupings of foreign residents in the UAE:
- Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Filipinos
How to Apply for Turkey visa for UAE residents
- To begin, go to the consular website and choose the type of visa you want to apply for.
- Booking an appointment at the Visa Application Centre is the next step. It is critical that each candidate schedules his or her own appointment on the VFS website.
- The third step is to complete the online application on the Consular website of the Republic of Turkey. Remember to include the following information:
- Travel document type
- Number on the passport
- Visa classification
- The reason for your visit
- Requested number of entries
- Attach the necessary documentation.
- Once your application is complete and you have all of the necessary documents and images, you must send it to the VFS Center along with the visa fee.
Contact details for the Turkey Visa Application Center
Location: Dubai WAFI Mall, Umm Hurair 2, Level 3
Date and time: 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday (closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays)
Your question of “Is there a Turkey visa for UAE residents?” must have vanished by now. You can find detailed information about Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents.
- Russia visa for UAE residents
- UAE visit visa fees for 3 months
- How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- Overstay fine in UAE for cancelled visa
- UAE residence visa renewal fees