Are you planning to visit Turkey this summer? It is a good choice to discover different sightseeing areas and enjoy the food with competitive prices. You only need to apply for a visa to enjoy all these! Here, you are at the right place to learn about Turkish visa application Dubai steps and requirements and Turkey visa application center Dubai.
Turkish visa application Dubai
The steps for visa application online are so easy, and won’t take a lot of time. I will mention each step you will encounter and how to deal with it, follow me!
1. To begin, go to the consulate official website and choose the type of visa you want to apply for.
depending on your ‘visit purpose.’ Choose the Tourist Visa option if you are visiting as a tourist. Choose the Family/Friends option if you’re visiting friends or family.
2. Fill out the online application on the Consular Website of the Republic of Turkey. Remember to include the following information:
- Your Nationality
- Travel document type
- Visa type and passport number
- Number of entries requested
- Your aim of the visit
3. Attach the documents required
You will be required to provide some specific documentation. As a result, you should prepare for it before you begin applying.
here it is what you will be asked for:
- a passport with a six-month validity period
- copies of the preceding visas, if appropriate
- An Emirates ID and a six-month residence/work permit are required.
- 5 x 6 pixels photograph.
- Medical insurance that is valid for the duration of their visa.
- In the name of the applicant, a Certificate of Registration for the Family is issued.
- A guarantee letter from the company, as well as the company’s trade license, is essential for individuals operating in Dubai.
- You must have an up-to-date bank statement for the previous three months. At the time of application submission, the Bank Statement must be no more than 10 days old.
You’ll also need certain documents from your Turkish friend or relative who is inviting you. Among them are:
- Invitation Petition:
The objective of the visit, the length of stay, and a promise that the invitee would return to his or her country should all be included in this document. contact information
- Copy of complete identity registration, including complete information about family members and recent bank statements
- The invited person’s professional credentials
- You must also attach your marriage certificate if your husband is inviting you to Turkey.
4. Make Payment:
You can pay with a credit or debit card from Mastercard, Visa, or UnionPay.
To confirm your appointment for your travel visa application, you must pay a service fee of AED 765 through credit card. As confirmation, the applicant receives a visa appointment letter and receipt.
5. Send your application in.
Once your application is complete and you have all of the necessary documents and images, you must send it to the VFS Center along with the visa cost. Enter your reference number and last name to track your application online.
You can pick up your passport from the VFS center once your visit or tourist visa to Turkey has been approved.
Turkey visa application center Dubai
Residents of Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and Ajman can apply for a Turkish visa at the Consulate General of Turkey in Dubai.
Location: Dubai WAFI Mall, Umm Hurair 2, Level 3
Date and time: 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday (closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays)
Turkish visa application Dubai steps and requirements and Turkey visa application center Dubai details are mentioned in this article to make it easier for you to get a visa.
- UAE visit visa fees for 3 months
- How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- Turkey visa requirements for UAE residents 2022
- UAE residence visa renewal fees
- Visit Visa Extension UAE Fee