Are you self-disciplined, physically fit, intellectual, a good team player, trustworthy and loyal? Working in the army is the appropriate career for you. Working in the army has various advantages if you live in the United Arab Emirates. One of the most essential advantages is the UAE army salary, which can start as often as AED 10,000.
In this article, I will discuss the following topics:
- Army Average Salary in UAE according to Ranks.
- The Highest to The Lowest Salary of Army Officer across UAE cities.
- Army Officer Salary Comparison according to Education Level.
Table of Contents
UAE Army Salary According to Ranks:
In the United Arab Emirates, army ranks have a substantial impact on an employee’s salary, as well as monthly professional bonuses and other benefits.
- A Government Officer’s estimated salary in the UAE is AED 27,100.
- If you want to be an Armed Forces Officer, you can expect to earn around AED 17,000 per year.
- However, if you want to be an Army Officer, the average salary is AED 16,900.
- Military personnel in the UAE earn an average salary of AED 23,000.
- Soldiers can expect to earn an average of AED 15,100 each month.
- Customs Officer has an average salary of AED 13,700
- Defense Officer has an average salary of AED 22,700
- Police Constable has an average salary of AED 14,800
The Highest to The Lowest Salary of Army Officer across UAE cities.
Army officer salary varies depending on where you work. If you acquire the officer army job in Dubai, you can expect to earn more to AED 18,500 on average. While the average army salary is AED 14,100 if you secure a position at Um Al Quiwain. So, if Dubai has the highest average army officer salary of all the cities, who is next?
There’s no need to second-guess yourself. The average army officer salary in Abu Dhabi is AED 18,100 comes second in the list. Then the list continues form the highest to the lowest as follow:
- 3rd, Al Ain has an average army salary of AED 17,200.
- 4th, Sharjah has an average army salary of AED 16,200.
- 5th, Ajman has an average army salary of AED 15,400.
- 6th, Ras Al Khaimah has an average army salary of AED 15,200.
- 7th, Fujairah has an average army salary of AED 14,300; and 8th, Fujairah has an average army salary of AED 14,300.
- Finally, with an average army salary of AED 14,100, Um Al Quiwain.
Army Officer Salary Comparison according to Education Level.
Education has its place among the officer army, too. As you all know, the higher education you get, the higher your salary will be. I’ve tried to split down army officer salaries by educational level to provide a comparison and to see if education really matters in the UAE officer army.
An Army Officer’s average monthly wage is 10,800 AED when they have completed high school.
A person with a Certificate or Diploma earns 12,700 AED per month, which is 18% higher than someone with a High School diploma.
A Bachelor’s Degree earns an average monthly Salary of 18,500 AED, which is 45 percent more than a Certificate or Diploma.
Professionals with a Master’s Degree earn an average monthly salary of 24,200 AED, which is 31% more than those with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Learning is crucial, as I had suspected. You can see that investing in education, no matter how you do it and what level you get, eventually it pays off richly.
Keep in mind, every 16 months, army officers in the United Arab Emirates are likely to see a wage raise of about 12%. Employees in all occupations receive an average annual raise of 8% every 17 months in the UAE.
Of course, army officer salaries range from incredibly appropriate to extremely high, but I’ve attempted to summarize the typical army officer salary in the UAE as well as the factors that influence it.