The Emirates Red Crescent is a humanitarian organization that helps people in need both in the UAE and around the world. They have a number of initiatives and programs, and some of them may require registration forms before you can take part.
All the information you need can be found in this article if you’re looking for an Emirates Red Crescent registration form for a program or initiative.
Where can I register for Emirates Red Crescent?
You can follow these steps to sign up as a volunteer or donor with Emirates Red Crescent:
- Visit the Emirates Red Crescent website at https://www.rcuae.ae/en.
- Click on the “Volunteer” tab located on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Fill out the online registration form with your personal information, contact details, and any relevant skills or experience you may have.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the “Submit” button.
A representative from Emirates Red Crescent will get in touch with you after you submit your registration form to go over the next steps. To finish the registration process, they might ask you to come to an orientation or supply more details.
How do I register for Emirates Red Crescent in person?
The steps to register in person are as follows:
- By visiting their website or calling their toll-free number, you can find the ERC branch or center closest to you.
- During open hours, stop by the branch or center to learn more about volunteer opportunities and the registration process.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, address, phone number, and any relevant education or work history you may have.
- Send the form along with any necessary documents or additional information.
What type of training is required before I can register for Emirates Red Crescent?
Depending on the specific program or initiative you will be taking part in, you may need to complete a certain type of training before volunteering with Emirates Red Crescent (ERC).
Here are some examples of the types of training you may be required to complete:
To introduce new volunteers to the goals, values, and code of conduct of the organization, ERC may host an orientation session.
- First Aid:
To learn how to provide basic medical assistance in an emergency, you may need to complete first aid training if you are volunteering in a health care or emergency response program.
- Management of Disasters
In order to learn how to respond to disasters like earthquakes, floods, or hurricanes, you may need to go through disaster management training if you are volunteering in an emergency response program.
- Children’s Safety:
In order to protect children from abuse and neglect while volunteering in a program that involves working with kids, you might need to complete child protection training.
- Cultural Intelligence:
In order to learn how to interact respectfully and effectively with people from different cultures while volunteering, you may need to take a cultural awareness course.
Please be aware that depending on the program or initiative you are interested in, registration requirements and procedures may change. You can get in touch with ERC through their website or by calling their toll-free number at 800733 if you have any questions or need more help.
The contact details for Emirates Red Crescent:
- Address: Emirates Red Crescent Authority, P.O. Box 4555, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Website: https://www.rcuae.ae/en/
- Phone: 800733 (toll-free within the UAE)
- Email: [email protected]
To become a volunteer or supporter of the ERC, you can visit their website and fill out the Emirates Red Crescent registration form. The form will ask for your personal information, contact details, and any relevant skills or experience you may have.