- 1 Opening a bank account in Dubai
- 2 Who can open a Salary Account in UAE?
- 3 Minimum salary of 3000 AED banks account in Dubai :
- 4 Banks in Dubai that offers a minimum salary between 5000 and 10,000 AED :
If you are a new resident in Dubai or you hit your 18 birthday and you want to get your own bank account in Dubai then there are some steps and procedures you need to consider before taking the first step. Setting a bank account is a pretty easy and straightforward process. Also, if you are a new resident then you must be looking for a bank that offers accounts with a minimum salary.
Well, we have done the homework for you and prepared all the steps and the best banks that offer the minimum salary to open an account in Dubai.
Opening a bank account in Dubai
You will need the following documents :
- Your original passport, along with a few scanned copies
- A salary certificate from your company (which your HR department can provide you with) or a NOC letter from your employer or sponsor
- Your valid Emirates ID
- Your valid UAE residence visa
Most standard current accounts offer an ATM and cheque book and require a minimum monthly salary, which varies from bank to bank. There are many banks in Dubai to choose from, such as Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank, etc. So it’s important to ask the company which bank they work with. It’s better to open an account in your company bank so you can collect your salary right after it’s credited. Otherwise, with other banks, you may need to wait for some time before the amount gets credited to your account.
It may interest you:UAE bank account without minimum salary
Who can open a Salary Account in UAE?
The salary account opening is a simple process. Any salaried employee in the UAE can apply for a salary account in UAE with the right set of documents and meet the eligibility criteria of the respective bank.
Minimum salary of 3000 AED banks account in Dubai :
The minimum salary to open a bank account in Dubai is 3000 AED, if your salary fits this number it’s easy to open either a current or a savings account in Dubai or both.
ADIB current account :
- Minimum balance is AED 3000
- Unlimited Teller transactions for Free
- Free ADIB Visa Debit Card
- A free cheque book is provided
Emirates NBD standard current account :
- Minimum balance is AED 3000
- A chequebook facility is available with this account.
- You can also avail monthly statement with the Emirates NBD salary account.
- There is also an overdraft facility with this account.
- You can also access ATMs in various countries outside the horizon of UAE.
- Standing order service is available with this account.
- Bill payment services are available at various branches.
- You can also avail the services of a relationship manager to provide you with sound financial decisions
- Avail account in foreign currency
- A free Debit card is provided
Banks in Dubai that offers a minimum salary between 5000 and 10,000 AED :
ADCB current account :
- A minimum salary of AED 5000 is required to open the account
- ADCB Current account is the Salary account with high benefits
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible
- Provides ADCB debit card and chequebook
- Can get access to ADCB internet banking and mobile banking facilities
FAB One bank account :
- A minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- You can earn stars on account balances and purchases
- Can use this account as FAB salary account
- Also, shop on a secure platform with OTP (One Time Password)
- You can enjoy purchase protection for up to 90 days, from the date of purchase
Last but not least, opening a bank account is not a complicated process in UAE all you have to do is get every necessary documents and choose a suitable bank to your salary, and you are set and done.