How to check my visa cancellation status in UAE online? If you intend to leave the UAE permanently, or if you totally missed your UAE visa expiry date and you are now concerned about whether or not your visa will be terminated, do not worry!
Today, I’ll show you how to check visa cancellation status in UAE online.
How to check visa cancellation status in UAE
There are two methods to check your visa cancellation status in UAE online: whether through ICA smart services or GDRFA portal
How to check my visa cancellation status in UAE online
Here’s how to check the status of your UAE residency visa online. If you’re looking for a “Dubai visa check by passport number,” this is the service to use.
- To begin, go to ICA smart services portals and search for File Validity, you can easily click on this link to get there.
- After that, go to “Change Language” and select “English” if desired.
- A tab will appear; select “Passport Information” from the list.
- Depending on your visa type, select “Visa” or “Residency.”
- Fill in your passport number and expiration date.
- From the dropdown option, choose your nationality.
- Before you click on the search tab, make sure the captcha box is checked.
- The page will display all of your visa data, including the UAE visa expiry date if the information you submitted is correct.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) is the acronym for the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
(GDRFA) is in charge of dealing with and responding to all of your visa-related rules, applications, questions, and problems in the UAE.
If you’re living in Dubai, here’s how you can check UAE visa status using the GDRFA website. To check your Visa status online from GDRFA portal begin with:
- Click on the link to visit the platform
- After that, go to services and tab on visa status.
- Select “Residence Validity” as the service you require for your UAE visa inquiry from the drop-down menu.
- Use the year of issue to find your residence file number. The resident file number can be found on the visa page of your passport.
- Next, select your gender and enter your first name as it appears on your passport.
- Enter your proper birthday in the day-month-year format.
- Click “Submit” after entering the Captcha code in the designated box.
If all of your information is correct, the validity of your visa will appear in green below your submission form. The information will include your name, date of birth, nationality, and gender, as well as the expiration date of your UAE visa.
Through Your mobile
GDRFA Dubai has introduced an app for residence in the UAE. Simply download the GDRFA Dubai app to use it to check your visa’s expiration date.
Here are the steps:
- Open the app and go to the “Services” section.
- Select “Residence Inquiry” under “Entry Permit / Residence Status.”
- Please fill in the following information: The visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth are all required.
- Double-check your information before clicking “Inquiry.”
How to check visa cancellation status in UAE online? For each of these methods to verify UAE visa status, all you need is your passport information. All the other information you can find it in this article to answer your question how to check my visa cancellation status in UAE online?
- How to check overstay fine in UAE online
- UAE visa ban countries list
- how to check individual fine on emirates id
- Overstay fine in UAE for cancelled visa