Fishing is a long-standing practice in UAE culture. Remarkably, Ajman is still aware of its heritage. The fish market has been around for almost four decades. Despite the passage of time, the market retains its allure and attractiveness. People come from all over the world to buy fresh fish at this market in Ajman. It’s also simply a one-hour trip from Dubai to the market.
If you are planning to visit the fish market, let us tell you in detail about Ajman fish market opening times and location.
Ajman fish market timing
The market is open twice daily. Here is detailed information about Ajman fish market timings.
- Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Ajman fish market timings during the month of Ramadan
The opening times of the markets are different during Ramadan than they are throughout the rest of the year.
Here’s a rundown of the hours of operation for Ajman fish market:
- Bidding for merchants and businesses is from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Shopping hours: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- closed for sterilization between 12 and 3 p.m.
- Auction: 4–6 p.m.
- Shoppers’ hours: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sterilization: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Ajman Fish Market Location
Ajman Fish Market is a marketplace in Ajman located on Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoom Street. Ajman Fish Market is situated nearby the fish market in Ajman and close to Jawaher Fish Cooking.
Latitude 25.4004° or 25° 24′ 1″ north
longitude 55.4535° or 55° 27′ 13″ east
If you have any questions, you can be directed to the fish market administration at +971-6-744-4844.
What services are available at the fish market?
Fresh fish of all varieties is offered at the market. Fishermen bring in fresh catch from the Arabian Gulf every day. Along with the local seafood, there is a wide selection from Oman and India.
Customers can purchase fresh fish, prawns, crabs, and other types of seafood from the Jawahar Seafood restaurant and have it prepared by skilled chefs.
Among the items available are top quality dates, locally prepared sweet syrups, jams, and honey jars. Fruits and vegetables are also accessible.
It’s also simply a one-hour trip from Dubai to the market. You can go there on weekends or weekdays to eat fresh fish. In this article, you can find all about Ajman fish market opening times and location.
- Ajman Outlet ( Location, Opening Hours And Contact Number )
- Tasjeel Sharjah timing today and Ramadan
- Dubai mall working hours ( opening times )
- Sahara Mall Timings
- 1 to 10 dirham shop online