Through innovative programs and projects, the Beit Al Khair Society provides financial and in-kind support to the poor in the UAE.
You can find the Beit Al Khair Society Dubai address with entrances on the map, phone numbers, opening hours and directions to their place. You will learn how to Beit al Khair online registration, as well.
Beit Al Khair Online Registration
For online registration, you should first visit Beit al Khair’s official website and create an account.
Follow the steps below to request help:
- Visit Beit al Khair’s official website.
- Click on the “Ask For Help” circle.
- You will have two choices:
- I am asking for help.
- I’m a donor.
- If you have an account, log in with your phone number and password.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “new account” link.
- You will have an account once you enter the necessary information and details.
Required Document to request help:
- Copies of passports and visas for permanent residency.
- Emirates ID copies
- Salary certificates must be kept current.
- Non-Employment Certificate
- Three months’ worth of bank statements
Beit Al Khair Society Dubai
The charity’s goals include raising the standard of living for poor families, developing the Society’s endowments, and expanding chances for innovative and sustainable endowment.
The categories of beneficiaries at Beit Al Khair include:
- People undergoing hardship
- continent families
- families that loss their breadwinner as a result of death
- Imprisonment or other crises or calamities befall the person.
- Individuals with special needs
Beit Al Khair Society’s headquarters in Dubai:
You can seek aid or give by visiting the Beit Al Khair Society’s headquarters in Dubai.
Phone Number: +971 4 267 5555
Toll Free: 80022554
Fax: +971 4 267 0762
Address: Al Qusais, next to NMC Hospital, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
On Monday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Tuesday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Wednesday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Thursday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
On Saturday, it is closed.
On Sunday, it is closed.
Beit Al Khair Vision, Mission, and objectives
The Vision of Beit Al Khair
sustainable charity, humanitarian, and community activities, as well as the provision of exceptional charitable services up to the highest standards.
The Message of Beit Al Khair
Increasing solidarity and philanthropic collaborations in order to fulfill and empower families and the most disadvantaged segments of UAE society, as well as to demonstrate national leadership in social responsibility.
The Objectives of Beit Al Khair
- Managing the National Agenda in order to improve beneficiaries’ happiness and social unity and cohesion.
- Financial resources are being increased and developed.
- Partnerships with various government and business entities are being strengthened, and major contributors are being communicated with.
- Human resource capability development and maintenance
Donating Through Beit Al Khair
You can donate online through Beit al Khair’s official website to any case you’d like to contribute to.
If you wish to donate for medical treatment, you can read about this program.
The program assists resident brothers who require medical treatment but cannot pay it totally or partially due to their situation or money. The project covers all forms of illnesses, treatments, procedures, and whatever else a patient would require to fully recuperate and recover.
All you need to do is to follow this link and fill in the information.
Medical treatment donation:
If you wish to learn more about the Beit Al Khair Society Dubai, and how to complete Beit al Khair online registration. Then you are at the right place
- Dar Al Ber Society Help Request And Online Registration
- Nursing Vacancies In Sharjah Government Hospital