What is the RIM number in banking ADIB? “Account/RIM” refers to any of the following Accounts: Current Account, Savings Account, Call Account, Fixed Deposit, and any other type of Account or deposit opened in the customer’s name with the bank.
Today, you will learn how to open a current account in ADIB and get your ADIB RIM Number.
Current account in ADIB and ADIB RIM Number.
What is an ADIB Current Account?
Current Account allows you to apply for cheque books, pay bills, transfer salary funds, and withdraw cash for free from over 500 ADIB ATMs across the UAE.
What are the primary advantages of opening an ADIB Current Account?
- At over 60 branches across the UAE, you can conduct unlimited teller transactions for free.
- ADIB Visa Debit Card for Free
- First Cheque Book is free.
- App for ADIB Mobile Banking
What are the requirements for opening an ADIB current account?
- Original Passport (for UAE Nationals and Residents) – For joint accounts, please bring all original passports, and all account holders must be present. Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- A valid UAE residence visa is required.
- Current accounts can be opened for customers with a minimum salary of AED 5,000, which must be declared on the account opening form.
How do I discover my Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank RIM number?
Finding the correct ADIB RIM number is critical, but it does not have to be difficult.
Logging into Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank online banking or checking your bank statement will provide you with all of the information you require.
If you do not enter the correct RIM number, your payment may be returned or sent to the incorrect account. If you’re unsure, check with your bank or ask the recipient to provide the necessary information.
App for e ADIB Mobile Banking
You can use e-ADIB Internet Banking to access your account information, conduct transactions, pay bills, activate or deactivate your ADIB Visa or MasterCard, and bank in English or Arabic. Aside from being secure and private, it is also extremely convenient and simple to use.
With the ADIB Mobile Banking App, you can bank whenever and wherever you want. Download the ADIB Mobile Banking App from the App Store, Google Play Store, or the HUAWEI AppGallery to manage your card on the go.
Here is a list of features and activities available through e-ADIB Internet Banking:
- User interface that is simple and intuitive
- Inquire about the status of your account balances.
- Get your ADIB RIM Number.
- Transfer money between accounts
- Perform exceptionally quick international fund transfers
- You can activate or deactivate your ADIB Visa or MasterCard.
- You must pay your utility bills.
- Control your profile settings (email, mobile, e-PIN, and more)
In this article, you have learned all you need to know about the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank RIM Number: What is the RIM number in banking ADIB, where can you find it, and how do you use it?
Remember! RIM ADIB Number denotes any of the following Accounts: Current Account, Savings Account, Call Account, Fixed Deposit, and any other type of Account or deposit opened in the customer’s name with the bank.