Is your Emirates ID expired? Is your Emirates being renewed or not? Are you unsure if your residency status in the UAE is still valid? No worries at all.
The Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority (FAIC) has initiated an e-service to find out about your ID status in the UAE.
Applying for an Emirates ID application status check can be done easily. Follow us to get more information about the process.
Table of Contents
Emirates ID application status check 2023
You can check the status of your ID application or your renewal online, if you are unsure of the exact date of expiry, or if you are stuck abroad and are unsure if your residency status in the UAE is still valid.
To track our Emirates ID status, please follow the three procedures outlined below:
- Visit the Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority (FAIC)
- Log into Smart Services or create an account
- click on Priority Services > ID Card Status
- Under the “Quick Search” tab, enter your Application Number (PRAN) or your Emirates ID Number (for Renewal/Replacement Applications).
- Applicants can track every step of the card application process here. To ensure transparency, the EIDA offers the application’s real-time status, such as “card is printed,” “card is dispatched,” and so on.
How to Register for the Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority (FAIC)
Follow the steps below to create an account for an individual:
- Navigate to the Smart Services
- Select “Individual Registration.”
- To begin the registration procedure for individuals, enter your email address in the required form.
- To begin the registration process, click “Continue.”
- To finish the registration procedure, the system will send an activation notice to your email inbox; click on the “Complete Registration” link to proceed to the next stage.
“Please keep in mind that the complete registration link will only be active for 15 minutes, after which you will have to register again.”
- The system will redirect the user to the “Register” screen; if you have a UAE ID, select “Yes.”
“If you do not have a UAE ID, you will finish the registration by providing your visa and profile information.”
- In the required field, enter the “Emirates ID.”
- To begin the registration procedure, click “Next.”
- The system allows the user to choose between “Registered Mobile Number” and “Providing Personal Information” for verification.
- To continue the verification process, select “Mobile Number” and then click “Next.”
- Enter the “One Time Password (OTP)” issued to your mobile phone.
- The system will take the user to the “Registration” screen, where they must enter the necessary information into the fields.
- To finish the registration process, click “Register.”
Things to keep in mind when applying for an Emirates ID application status check
- Applicants should contact EIDA at 600522222 if they have any further questions about the application.
- Emirates ID tracking is free of cost.
- The Emirates ID would be delivered within 5 working days of the application date.
- Aside from the Emirates ID card status, applicants can view the application history, which includes the date the application was filed, confirmed, printed, and so forth.
It is simple to apply for an Emirates ID application status check. This service enables the customers to track the status of their Renewal, Replacement, or New Emirates ID Card Application. You can reach this service through visiting the Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority (FAIC).
- Emirates Id Fingerprinting Centers In Dubai 24 Hours – Top 5
- how to check individual fine on emirates id
- Emirates ID Renewal Fees
- Emirates ID Renewal Fees