It’s well known that the number of credit card applications in the UAE is rising. So, if you are wondering what the minimum salary for a credit card in the UAE is, this article is for you.
The minimum salary for a credit card in the UAE.
- The minimum salary for a credit card in the UAE is AED 5000
- The lowest salary for a credit card in the UAE is AED 2500
Most UAE banks provide credit cards to applicants with a monthly salary of 5000 AED or more. Some other banks, however, have lowered the minimum salary requirement to 3000 AED, AED 2500, or less. The criteria and eligibility requirements for obtaining a credit card in the UAE differ depending on the bank.
The following factors may impact an applicant’s ability to obtain a credit card in the UAE:
Most banks offer credit cards to people between the ages of 21 and 60. It is also possible to obtain credit cards at the age of 18. The requirement is that applicants demonstrate their sources of income.
To obtain a credit card, you must provide proof of your income or salary.
The required minimum monthly salary is one of the most important credit card eligibility factors. All financial institutions in the UAE require a monthly salary of AED 5000.
ID and Address Verification:
Emirates ID is required for UAE nationals, while passports and visas are acceptable for expatriates.
A valid address verification is required to obtain a credit card.
Documents Required for The Lowest salary for a credit card in the UAE.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Credit Card for a Salary of 5000 or Less
These are the documents you’ll need to get your credit card:
- A valid passport photocopy
- Emirates Identification
- Visa for Residency (for non-GCC Nationals)
- Proof of residency in the UAE (any one of the following)
- EJARI or Tenancy Agreement
- Certificates of Title (if you are a homeowner)
- The most recent utility bill
- Last two months’ bank statements showing salary deposits into the account
- Your employer’s salary certificate – issued no earlier than 30 days
Banks in the UAE that offer a credit card on a salary of 5000 AED:
- Titanium CBD Mastercard
- Credit Card RAKIslamic Gold
- Credit Card RAKBANK Red Mastercard
- Emirates NBD U Credit Card by Emaar Family
- DIB Prime Platinum Credit Card
- Credit Card Emirates Skywards DIB Platinum
- Standard FAB Credit Card
- NBD Emirates Credit Card Lulu Mastercard Titanium
- Titanium FAB Credit Card
- Citi Simplicity
Banks that provide credit cards for salaries of up to 3000 AED
So, if you are wondering what the minimum salary for a credit card in the UAE is, you should know that obtaining a credit card in the UAE has different criteria and eligibility requirements depending on the bank. Most UAE banks offer credit cards to applicants who earn AED 5,000 or more per month. Other banks, on the other hand, have simplified the minimum salary requirement to AED 3,000, AED 2500 or less, which is considered the lowest salary for a credit card in the UAE.